N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator (Surgical Mask)
The N95 Healthcare Particulate Respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the user. This product has a ﬁlter eﬃciency of 95% or greater against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil.
This product contains no components made from natural rubber latex.
N95 respirator is manufactured according to the national standard GB 19083-2010
TGA listed ARTG 332300
Very close facial ﬁt
≥ 95% ﬁltrations eﬃciency against solid and liquid aerosols free of oil
Suitable for protecting the mouth, nose, and chin to airborne particles, and block liquid aerosols, blood, body ﬂuids, and secretions.
For adult use only.
Do not wash.
Store in a cool, dry, clean place away from ﬁre and contamination. Store between -20℃ and 38℃ (-4°F and 100°F) with relative humidity below 80％.
Expiration date: 2 years after production
1. Do not use if the packaging has been opened or damaged.
2. Check if the elastic bands are in good condition and are not damaged.
3. Check that the metallic strip is not broken.
Recent studies suggest that COVID-19 may be transmitted by infected person even in the absence of symptoms of disease. While social distancing, wear face mask and good hand hygiene are the most important methods to prevent virus transmission.
How to Choose Hand Sanitiser?
Good hand hygiene is one of the most important methods to keep yourself safe. However, there are two types of hand sanitiser that can protect you from COVID-19.
Alcohol-based sanitisers contain 60%-90% alcohol that kill germs more effectively compared to non-alcohol sanitiser. It is a quick dry water-less get texture.
Similar to the alcohol-based sanitiser, this is too reduce infections and germs on your hands.
How to Choose Face Mask?
While we know that even a simple mask does a pretty good job of protecting the world from your outgoing germs, experts say there is more variation in how much face masks might protect you from incoming germs, depending on the fit and quality of the material used.
Single-Use Surgical Mask
A surgical mask is a loose-fitting, disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. These are often referred to as face masks, although not all face masks are regulated as surgical masks. Note that the edges of the mask are not designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth. (Reference)
How to Wear a Surgical Mask?
- Hold the mask by the ear loops with the coloured side facing outwards and the nose bridge upwards, and place both ear loops around both ears.
- Bend the nose clip to match the shape of the nose to prevent unfiltered air from entering.
- Pull the mask to your chin to produce a tight seal.
An N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. Note that the edges of the respirator are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth. Surgical N95 Respirators are commonly used in healthcare. (Reference)
How to Wear a N95 Respirator
- Unfold the mask and hold it with both hands, with the metallic strip facing up.
- Place elastic bands around the neck and head respectively. Put the mask against your face covering both nose and mouth.
- Adjust the metallic strip over the bridge of the nose by using two ﬁngers to press down until achieving a close ﬁt.
- Perform a ﬁt test according to instructions.
Buy The Best Hand Sanitiser/Face Mask Online
Looking for the best hand sanitiser? Choose from our best-selling products, 70% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser, 75% Alcohol Hand Sanitiser and Ethanol Hand & Surface Sanitiser 80%. We are also selling BYD Single-Use Surgical Mask and BYD N95 Respirator. All you need to do is visit our website, Add to Cart & Checkout and get delivered to your doorstep without any buying limits!