This range of hand creams (there's five of them in total) are formulated with a myriad of moisturising oils and ingredients - designed to treat a number of skin disorders, including dryness, age spots, cracked skin, and more, while leaving your skin soft, supple and sweetly scented. Read More
Our wonder-working hand moisturisers
From texting, to typing to telling stories - we love a grand gesture of swinging arms to really prove a point! - our hands help us communicate with the world. But when it comes to skincare care, they're often a neglected step of our routines. (Our faces demand all the attention!)
Dermalume wanted to change that. That's why we introduced our brand to beauty-lovers around the world with the launch of our Hand Therapy hand moisturisers.
This range of hand creams (there's five of them in total) are formulated with a myriad of moisturising oils and ingredients, designed to treat a number of skin disorders, including dryness, age spots, cracked skin, and more, while leaving your skin soft, supple and sweetly scented.
Some of the hero ingredients in our hand moisturisers, are:
- Rosehip Oil - A hydrating, exfoliating, brightening and collagen-forming powerhouse
- Honey - Packed with a range of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, enzymes and naturally occurring antioxidants
- Peach - A great source of Vitamin C to fade dark circles and blemishes
- Grapefruit - Loaded antioxidant Beta Carotene, which can increase your skins defence against UV radiation
- Coconut Oil - Rich in nourishing fatty acids that help hydrate and protect skin
- Aloe Vera - Contains antioxidants such as vitamins E and C and beta carotene, which fight free radicals in the body, and ward off the ageing process
- Pomegranate - Which extends the life of fibroblasts, the cells responsible for producing collagen and elastin (the components that give strength and support to the skin) and
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - A good anti-inflammatory agent, it also contains mild stimulants (methylxanthines) that promote microcirculation and help even skin tone
Obviously in the end it all comes down to personal taste (Not literally of course. Even though they do smell good enough to eat!). So try one, or try them all. Stash them in your bag and leave another in your car. Then give yourself a high five for discovering a hand cream that truly will change your life. Or at the very least your hands. Check our range of sheet face masks,soothing sheet masks and other Australian skincare products Read Less